Excellence, Integrity, Dependability, and Innovation are the values we strive to exemplify through our COBRA administration services. These values are unified through positive client relationships. Our goal is to make your job easier by saving you money, time, and hassles. When you partner with BPI/Navia, you will be assigned an individual account manager to handle your COBRA administration including company setup, training, and day to day service. Each account manager is certified to handle your COBRA services and answer all your COBRA related questions. They will be there to answer participant questions, train your staff, and monitor your plan compliance. Some of the benefits of your COBRA services include the following:
- Access to your account information when you want it
- A user-friendly web portal to enter your Qualified Beneficiaries and New Plan Members
- Records of all COBRA notices mailed to your participants
- Standard reports to access your online data
- Remittance of your participants COBRA premiums to you via ACH or check
These COBRA services are available to you on your time-frame. You will also have access to your account manager for any other COBRA administration services you may need.
Our COBRA services achieve this by giving you one main point of contact to handle all your COBRA administration services. We feel this helps the confusion you and your participants may receive by not knowing who they may talk to or what information they will be given when they contact us.